Ariva 203 will provide you with high quality TV picture and warm timbre of radio programs. This model arised as a sum of our experiences of the previous models. Smart card slot and CI modules have been placed in the back, to not disrupt the harmony of the front panel. The standard Ethernet interface and two high-speed USB 2.0 ports allow for recording of TV programs and simple and convenient access to the media. Just select a button on the remote control to use the Timeshift function – the simplest solution fot time-shifted TV!
Ariva 203 is a unique receiver that without problems plays music (mp3, flac, ogg), movies (mkv, avi, xvid) and pictures (jpeg, bmw) at the same time offering Internet radio. CI (Common Interface) card reader allows an access to encrypted channels. Ariva 203 meets the stan- dards of energy efficiency and offers many additional services when connected to the Internet.
- Reception of High Definition channels
- PAL upscaling to 720p or 1080p
- Supports 32 programmable timers
- Separate lists of favorite TV and Radio channels
- Quick channel search function (QuickFind)
- Teletext and subtitles support
- Support for DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, Unicable and DiSEqC 1.2, USALS
- Support for MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Compatible with DVB-S, DVB-S2
- Card reader for pay TV
The receiver supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi USB adapters based on the RT5370 chip, offered as a separate accessory.
- CA: Card reader for pay TV.
- CI: CI slot.
- LNB IN: Input coaxial cable from the converter.
- HDMI: Digital image and sound.
- 2 x USB: ports for connecting external USB storage device and / or wireless WiFi card.
- LAN: LAN: Ethernet port used for communication over LAN / Internet.
- SPDIF: Digital optical audio output.
- TV: SCART conector to connect the TV.
- RS232: RS232 port for communication with a PC computer.
Receiver is provided with an exceptionally comfortable and intuitive to use remonte control unit RCU-540. By this RCU you can easily operate all the advanced functions of the receiver.
Notice: receiver can be fully controled by any mobile device based on Android or iOS system via free app: Ariva STBRemote
The receiver has been built on the base on very advanced dual-core main unit. The build in image processor – in cooperation with DDR II memory – pushes the signal throu five-grade process to remove distortions, improve filtering, sharpening, correcting the signal and strengthening it. This ensures the market’s highest quality digital audio and video in Full HD resolution.
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.