Ferguson Ariva 253 Combo is currently the most advanced TV entertainment center on the market. This innovative receiver offers access to paid & free satellite TV (DVB-S/S2) as well as cable TV (DVB -C) or terrestrial TV (DVB-T/T2). Two tuners on board allow simultaneous viewing of one channel while recording another. Anytime you can play and record on external USB drive, through which it is also convenient to play your favorite music, videos and photos. Moreover function of multiroom allows you to watch different channels in two rooms without having to invest in smart card splitter device. Ariva 253 Combo also offers access to popular online services like YouTube, YouPorn (adult channels can of course be protected against unauthorized playback), DailyMotion, RSS, Weather, Google Maps and many others.
Smooth supporting multiple formats and media containers emphasizes values of Ariva 253 Combo as a digital entertainment center. Formats supported by the media player:
- video: AVI, MKV, MPEG, MPG, M2TS, VOB, TS, TRP, MP4, DVR (default recording format)
- video codecs: MPEG2, XVID, H.264 (do 8 RF)
- subtitles: TXT, SRT, SUB, SSA, SMI
- audio: MP3, FLAC czy OGG
- photo: JPG, JPE, JPEG, BMP, PNG
- Reception of high definition channels (High Definition)
- PAL upscaling to 720p or 1080p
- Full audio support for E-AC3 (Dolby Digital Plus)
- Supports 32 programmable timers
- Separate lists of favorite TV and Radio
- Quick search function channels (QuickFind)
- Teletext and subtitles
- Supports DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, Unicable and DiSEqC 1.2, USALS
- Support for MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Compatible with DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T and DVB-T2 standards
- Card reader for pay TV
- Common Interface (CI)
The receiver supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi USB adapters based on the RT5370 chip, offered as a separate accessory.
- LOOP OUT: Output of digital terrestrial TV signal to another receiver.
- ANT IN: Input antenna cable.
- LNB OUT: Output from the converter to the other receiver.
- LNB IN: Input coaxial cable from the converter.
- HDMI: Digital video and digital sound output.
- USB: Port for connecting an external USB storage device.
- LAN: Ethernet port used for communication over LAN / Internet.
- AUDIO (L/R): Analog stereo audio output 2xRCA.
- CVBS: Analog video output 1xRCA.
- SPDIF: Digital optical audio output.
- TV: SCART output to connect the TV.
- RS232: RS232 port for communication with a PC.
Receiver is provided with an exceptionally comfortable and intuitive to use remonte control unit. RCU650 is a universal remote control 5 in 1 designed for easy access to TVs, receivers, amplifiers, BD/DVD players, CD players, recorders, different receivers (satellite, cable, terrestrial, IPTV) and other popular devices.
Notice: receiver can be fully controled by any mobile device based on Android or iOS system via free app: Ariva STBRemote
The receiver has been built on the base on very advanced dual-core main unit. The build in image processor – in cooperation with DDR II memory – pushes the signal throu five-grade process to remove distortions, improve filtering, sharpening, correcting the signal and strengthening it. This ensures the market’s highest quality digital audio and video in Full HD resolution.
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.