The Ferguson DAB Digital Radio +150 is the ideal radio for the kitchen or home office. This device has a embedded DAB+/FM tuner with RDS support, as well as a USB port and SD card reader for music playback. You can also use it as an alarm clock. The Ferguson DAB Digital Radio +150 is set in a chic wooden cabinet. In addition to receiving the digital DAB radio stations you can aslo enjoy the standard analogue FM radio. With this device you can play music directly from SD card or USB sticks. The navigation of the all radio functions can be done via the buttons on the unit.
- Radio DAB+/FM with RDS
- Memory 10 DAB+ stations
- USB input for playing audio files (MP3/WMA)
- SD card input for playing audio files (MP3/WMA)
- Compliance with ERP 2 for higher energy efficiency: <1 watt power consumption in standby mode
- Power consumption (in operation): 20 W
- Clock with two alarms
- Maximum capacity: 15 W
- Power output: 5 W RMS (10% THD)
- Headphone jack
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Full wooden laminated PVC housing
- Retro design and tuning scale with blue backlight
- Metal mesh speaker with chrome ring
- Telescopic FM antenna
- AC power adaptor
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- DAB+ frequency range: 174,928 MHz ~ 239,200 MHz
- FM frequency range: 87,5 MHz ~ 108 MHz
- Dimensions: 235 x 140 x 145 mm (length x width x height)
- Net weight: 1.7 kg
3. DISPLAY SCREEN
9. ENTER / ■ STOP
10. EARPHONE PORT
12. SD CARD READER
13. USB PORT
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.