- Temperature and humidity measure
- Smartphone graphical analysis
- Modern, small & stylish design
Temperature and humidity sensor provides accurate measurement of these air parameters in exactly the place from which such data is need. The sensor – thanks to its low weight and size as well as used wireless communication protocol ZigBee – can be placed anywhere and just as easily you can change its position. You can watch the measurements of temperature and humidity in a transparent, visualized way on your mobile device. Like the other elements of the system, the sensor is energy efficient which allows it to work smoothly for a very long time.
Wireless installation, ZigBee technology
ZigBee is a language for wireless communication between devices of everyday use, which probably are already in your home or work! The elements of our system work with components of other manufacturers, and vice versa – all thanks to a modern standard: ZigBee.
Remote control and monitoring thanks to a dedicated mobile application
Be up to date with the state of your home! With a dedicated application you can fully handle the detectors hooked up to a central hub, you will receive information about changes in the functioning of detectors, alarms and other events that may occur in the home. You can quickly turn off unwanted alarms, call the appropriate services in the event of leakage of the gas system and so on.
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.