- Extends ZigBee mesh range & effectivnes
- Detects natural gas leaks
- Delicate & luxury design
A gas sensor protects you from poisoning gas, signalling exceeded air pollution with beep and lighting of the LED light. An additional feature of this sensor is to expand the range of your ZigBee network. It acts as a repeater by sending Smart Hub signals coming from the other sensors stright to the user, so that he can receive reliable information about condition of the system.
Wireless installation, ZigBee technology
ZigBee is a language for wireless communication between devices of everyday use, which probably are already in your home or work! The elements of our system work with components of other manufacturers, and vice versa – all thanks to a modern standard: ZigBee.
Remote control and monitoring thanks to a dedicated mobile application
Be up to date with the state of your home! With a dedicated application you can fully handle the detectors hooked up to a central hub, you will receive information about changes in the functioning of detectors, alarms and other events that may occur in the home. You can quickly turn off unwanted alarms, call the appropriate services in the event of leakage of the gas system and so on.
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.