A small camera with Full HD image quality for indoor applications. With two engines, it is possible to remotely rotate the camera lens horizontally and vertically, which allow monitoring of a much larger space than using a static camera. Two-way audio transmission allows you to receive voice from the monitored site and send messages or warnings in response to the threat. Night Vision System allows lightening of a dark interior with a built-in LED light. The built-in Ethernet port will take care of a stable network connection, so you can receive high quality Full HD picture right on your phone or tablet.
The product is Ferguson’s SmartHome system compatible. It can be used alone!
- Wi-Fi/Ethernet IP Camera
- For your indoor needs
- Full HD 1080p picture quality
- Pan & Tilt function
- Two way audio
- Smart W-Fi config
- 8 LED lights, IR distance 8m
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Easy use with mobile app
- Streams the picture to your smartphone
- Alerts when movement is detected
High quality FullHD picture
Ethernet connector for a stable network connection
Remote rotate camera lens function
Built-in microphone and speaker
8 pcs LED lights, IR distance 8m
Easy setup thanks to the free application
Wi-Fi/Ethernet IP Camera
Remote control and monitoring thanks to a dedicated mobile application
Be up to date with the state of your home! With a dedicated application you can fully handle the detectors hooked up to a central hub, you will receive information about changes in the functioning of detectors, alarms and other events that may occur in the home. You can quickly turn off unwanted alarms, call the appropriate services in the event of leakage of the gas system and so on.
- Main chipset: Hisilicon 32Bit RSIC Embedded Processor
- Sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS
- Memory: 128Mb, FLASH: 16Mb
- Video resolutions: 1920×1080, 640×352, 320×176
- Frame rate: 50Hz: 1~25fps, 60Hz: 1~30fps
- Image adjustment: hue, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness
- Motion detection: 1 detection area for mobile, 4 detection areas for PC
- Alarm notification: Push for iOS/Android app; Upload pictures to email address; Upload alarm records to memory card and FTP server
- LUX: 0,4 Lux/F1,8
- Lens: 4,8mm
- Pan & Tilt: Horizontal: 355°, Vertical: 120°
- Night vision: 8pcs LED lights, IR distance 8m
- Two way audio: Speaker: 1W, 8Ω; Microphone: -52dB
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, 2,4GHz 3dBi antenna, 150Mbps transmission rate max
- Ethernet: RJ-45 10/100Mb
- MicroSD: max 128GB
- Video format: AVI
- Video codec: h.264
- Power: DC5V 1A USB 50/60Hz
- Temperature: -10~60°C
- Humidity: 10%~90% RH
- Dimensions: 112*90*116mm (L*W*H)
- Weight (net): 0,5kg
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.